BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays & in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE You will:
- Evangelize our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology & data solutions, ensuring customers fully grasp Pures total value proposition
- Build & invest in relationships with customers to establish Pures value, continually driving the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry
- Lead pursuit teams & develop account plans to make sure all internal resources are engaged to execute & win new Pure Customers
- Drive & manage a healthy & robust pipeline of sales activity to assure quarterly & annual quotas are met or exceeded
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Authenticity & a genuine desire to engage customers & understand their business challenges
- Thought leadership, creativity & a Challenger Mindset; the ability to apply your customer insights & expertise in technology solutions to position Pures portfolio to solve persistent problems
- Avid hunter with proven prospecting skills, consistently opening doors to new customers & navigating seamlessly between the boardroom & the data center while passionately positioning the advantages of a Pure Storage solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written & oral communication, able to build relationships easily & deepen them over time
- Ability to assess, plan, & actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue & efficiency
- Expertise leading a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders, while fostering teamwork & shared ownership internally & with Partners
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota & driving referenceable business.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success
- 5 + years of outside sales with a focus on new logo acquisition or business development; consistently delivering $5-$10M per year in revenues
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.