Kinnek is the champion for small businesses. Our mission is to build a single platform for small businesses that makes discovering, transacting & interacting with suppliers more powerful, more trustworthy & easier than ever before. We are doing this by moving the billion dollar industry of small business purchasing online with our revolutionary product & tech.
As a consumer, you buy things at a store. You can easily visit various retailers all over the country to find pricing for what you're looking for, & you can easily find thousands of reviews for something as small as a latte. As a small business, though, things aren't so simple. A small business may buy hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of dollars worth of purchases each year, but they're forced to do it in a way that's extremely outdated.
Kinnek is revolutionizing the way small businesses make purchases. We have helped our network of 150,000 businesses in North America receive hundreds of thousands of quotes for purchases worth $4 billion across hundreds of categories. We have also built the first B2B reputation ecosystem, built on a foundation of 18,000+ company profiles containing verified customer reviews & other reputation data that are used to generate trust between businesses.
We are looking for a world class candidate to join our lean, but mighty Operations team. Theres a reason everyone says Ops Dont Stop. The Operations team is the internal driving force at the core of Kinnek - we touch each department within the organization & help to not only build our foundation for growth, but make sure it is operating at its peak performance every day. You will play a pivotal role in making Kinnek go doing all the behind-the-scenes functions necessary to augment & enrich Kinneks thriving ecosystem. You will spend the majority of your time leveraging & honing Kinneks technology to ensure our suppliers valuable product & reputation data is processed swiftly & efficiently. We are looking for a fast learner who is detail-oriented, diligent & eager to crush our daily responsibilities.
Kinnek was selected to Crain's 10th annual list of the "Best Places to Work in New York City. More than 20,000 employees answered a confidential survey covering topics such as working conditions, benefits & corporate culture. Interview with us to find out why we made the list!
- Become an expert of Kinneks admin & tools needed to process a significant amount of data
- Integrate our new suppliers products & reputation information into Kinneks framework
- Review new supplier signups & ensure they are setup for success on the Kinnek platform
- Optimize existing Kinnek catalog information to improve user experience & SEO ranking
- Source small business prospect lists to enrich Kinnek ecosystem & for Sales team to pursue
- Conduct market research for category expansion & catalog optimization to drive towards Kinneks mission to be the one stop shop for all B2B purchasing
- Be a Champion for Kinneks growing Sales & AM teams by handling profile updates, processing account change requests, & troubleshooting issues
- Pioneer new ways to streamline workflows, increase efficiency, & enable scalability to meet the demands of our rapid growth
- The ideal candidate is a college graduate seeking an entry level role, with a history of over achievement & driven by a sense of urgency to get things done accurately in the fastest, most efficient way possible
- Ability to meet tight deadlines & deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability to learn new tasks & demonstrate a willingness to understand the minutiae of a task while getting your hands dirty in the process
- Outstanding attention to detail - a needle in a haystack is no match for you
- Highly disciplined, self starter, ability to execute on assignments independently
- Team player who takes pride in helping others & feels fulfillment in contributing behind-the-scenes
- Excited to solve complex problems with creative & effective solutions & does not get frustrated by hiccups in a process
- Familiarity with Excel - bonus points for vlookups