Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our Design department is a multi-disciplinary team comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, & portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing, to product, to culture to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
We are looking for product designers who care deeply about their customers & distilling complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences. Were looking for those who naturally do your best work when collaborating with engineering, product, research, data, & marketing. You love exploring the latest & greatest in prototyping tools while keeping emerging design patterns & visual treatments on your radar. You are always looking for ways to craft simple solutions out of complex problems with an awareness of the market need, an obsession for detail, & an eye for sharp visual design. If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you.
What youll do:
- Quickly grasp complex problems & develop design approaches that translate to elegant user experiences
- Create interaction models, workflows, screen designs, & visual details that resonate with the Mailchimp user
- Collaborate with design peers & cross functional teams to build concept consensus
- Clearly articulate & present concepts to senior product leadership
- Partner with product management & user research to inform deliverables, shape future roadmap discussions & cultivate transparency
- Maintain, guide, & push the boundaries of design systems & patterns
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Previous experience developing consumer and/or commercial web & mobile application interfaces
- Proven track record & a passion for designing compelling user experiences
- Solid intuition & demonstration of visual design principles & tools used in interaction design
- Experience creating interface prototypes & portfolio of examples
*Mailchimp currently offers flexible & remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, & Washington. If you are unable to work from one of these registered locations, you will not be eligible for employment.
The target base salary for this role is $93,000 to $112,000 in Atlanta & $114,000 to $137,000 in Brooklyn. Base salary will be determined through the selection & assessment process for this role relative to your experience & our job qualifications.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.