Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, & more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, & responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As a Senior Product Designer at Jackpocket, you will work closely with Creative, Engineering, & Product stakeholders on the continued development of Jackpockets user experience. You will participate in high level strategy & ideation for design initiatives & lead the hands on execution of UX/UI projects with the goal of creating simplified & optimized user experiences. This role reports directly to Jackpockets Creative Director.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Creative, & other cross functional teams to develop Jackpockets user experience & drive solutions
- Collaborate with business stakeholders & analytical partners on ideation of design initiatives & UX/UI strategy for new features, updates, enhancements, & related projects
- Lead design projects end to end from the development of concepts & high level strategy to wireframes, visuals, flowcharts, sitemaps, & final handoff to engineering
- Develop creative solutions to business problems & work to remove & prevent roadblocks in the design process
- Present design deliverables to leadership & project stakeholders, incorporate stakeholder & user feedback, & continually iterate toward optimized user experience
- Continually develop & evangelize design guidelines & best practices
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience, preferably in a B2C, mobile first environment
- Strong portfolio of design work that showcases deep interaction & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated expertise with Figma and/or other similar design tools
- Experience producing high quality wireframes, flowcharts, visuals, etc.
- Ability to draw actionable insights from data & develop design strategies that address business needs effectively
- Strong verbal & written communication skills & the ability to present to stakeholders at all levels & incorporate feedback into design iterations
- Willingness & ability to contribute to high level design strategy & own hands on execution of design initiatives
- Comfortable with ambiguity, self-starter, independent, & reliable
- Design experience for a real money gaming product
- Familiarity with front-end engineering concepts & technologies
- Medical insurance covered up to 100% by Jackpocket
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits & Citi Bike membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy & upward mobility
This is a full-time exempt position & is not eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, & reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, & activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.