Part-time Temporary Receptionist & Studio Assistant (~24 hours/week)
We are seeking an eager, proactive Receptionist to join our team for 3 months, with the potential to increase hours. You will be the first point of contact for our company, our clients, & our employees.
The ideal candidate is one with a can-do attitude, who is happy to roll-up his/her sleeves, multitask, & provide a safe, clean environment & friendly touch-point for employees & clients alike.
- Sit at our reception area as first face for clients & guests, with a hospitality driven mentality
- Maintain office space including cleaning out the fridge, putting away groceries, wiping down high-touch areas (door knobs, coffee machine)
- Order, receive & stock office & cleaning supplies, snacks & beverages
- Help coordinate shipping & manage relationships with mail carriers (USPS, Fedex)and messengers
- Support Operations on projects including preparing for an upcoming office move (shredding, organization, packing), facilities improvements, expense reports, data entry
- Be a point of contact for building management for repairs & fire drills
- Manage lunch & catering orders as needed as clients return to the space
Naturally youll have:
- 1+ years as a receptionist or administrative office assistant
- Experience maintaining appearance & cleanliness of reception & common areas
- Prior experience helping with a physical office space move a big plus!
- Strong organizational skills with ability to stay on top of varied responsibilities
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize & complete tasks with tight deadlines
- Equally happy to work on small tasks to big projects in support of employees or business operation
What you'll get:
- Opportunity to work in a casual & creative atmosphere
- Free coffee, tea & snacks
- Great work/life balance (24 hours/week; likely 1-7pm Mon - Thursday; possible hours on Friday morning)
- $17/hour as temporary employee
- Possibility of increased hours