Internal Products creates & maintains rich, modern applications, services & integrations that power the growth of Squarespace. We partner with teams across the company to define & solve complex problems.
Join our exploratory, iterative, & customer-focused team. Contribute by helping shape our tech stack, & improve our processes & practices. Broaden yourself & others by mentoring developers & breaking challenging problems into executable solutions. You will report to our Team Lead, Internal Products in our NYC Headquarters.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Develop & maintain web applications & services used by advisors & support staff
- Collaborate with engineers, designers & product owners to create a user-focused experience
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, & writing beautiful, readable code)
- Encourage the technical growth of your team & teammates
- Keep our product updated with the latest technologies
- Build end-to-end projects & features
- 5+ years of experience building & managing reliable, usable, & performant web applications
- Experience using different types of datastores such as Postgres, Mongo, Redis, & Elasticsearch
- An understanding of best practices across software lifecycle, from development to deployment & testing
- Experience & interest in mentorship through code reviews & technical discussions
- Experience working collaboratively with stakeholders, product owners & users
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.