We are a Marketing Platform & Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury & Beauty professionals discover, activate & measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, & offices in London, Milan, LA, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona & Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America; the british Fashion Council, pitti Uomo, & Google to accelerate their business & build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers & more to share content, event, news, images & more.
Launchmetrics is developing its Launch to Market (L2M) product line to enable communication leaders from Fashion, Luxury & Beauty (FLB) companies to streamline launch to market processes & maximize editorial opportunities. This tribe gathers four products: Samples, Events, Contacts & Galleries.
Your role will be to work with the L2M Product Director to manager these 4 products that are already used by more than 1,000 FLB brands over the world.
The Product team is the critical bridge between technical solutions, data architecture, design, & business; it gathers the needs of end-users, evaluates market trends & our competition, analyses usage data & relies on this information to identify what features bring the most value to our clients & transform it into actionable roadmaps.
As Product Manager, you will be helping the company to build on innovative & valuable product while taking advantage of our great data asset. You will need the ability to inspire across a functional team, prioritise tasks & set the strategy for our product development. Meanwhile you will have opportunity to set the WHY, WHAT & WHEN that defines the product built by our Tech teams.
- Feature Roadmap Definition - work with Product, Sales, Marketing, Customers Success teams & strategic clients to understand user needs & define product roadmap
- Product Ownership - collaborate with developers & engineers to ensure we release features that match requirements & bring value to customers from feature specs & wireframes to rollout
- Analytics - detect the flaws or potential improvements in the platform & measure their impacts on our external users
- Product Communication - collaborate with Product Marketing & our internal Academy teams to communicate new feature releases
- Ad Hoc & Trends Research - identify the new trends within the media & brand marketing ecosystem, analyze competitors'' tools to better define out positioning
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Business or Engineering school (Bac +5) with first hand experience in Product Management
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- First experience with Product Management is recommended
- Fluent in English & French
- Strong analytical methodology; you know how to collect all the different use cases to manage the features you are working on
- Good communication skills, especially in English. Both oral & written to be able to build strong relationships across departments & markets
- Curious & creative; you like pushing your ideas end-to-end
- Interest in Fashion, Luxury & Beauty & communication strategies
- Excited to solve complex problems in a dynamic team
- Organized; you know how to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge in Product Marketing, Engineering or UX
- Knowledge of tools; Jira, Trello, Dataviz (ex: Looker, Tableau)
- Being familiar with agile methodologies
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven & fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual & fast paced
- Team activities & outings
- Summer Fridays
- Monthly remote working days
- Carte tickets restaurant
- Half of transportation expenses
- Free healthcare
- Salary dependant on experience