Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As an account-based marketing (ABM) manager, you will own a cross-channel strategy for a list of high-priority target accounts. Building on your skills in traditional demand generation, this role will require focus to drive impact. This role involves working cross functionally both within marketing & also across our broader go-to-market teams.
- Own the execution of our ABM strategy for a specific vertical or set of verticals
- Work closely with GTM teams to build targeted campaigns
- Partner cross-functionally across marketing channels (e.g. email, paid media, etc.)
- Leverage specific ABM technology to drive results (e.g. Demandbase, Uberflip, Sigstr)
- Help guide Sales Development org with proper messaging
- 3-5 years in Demand Gen for B2B SaaS, ideally at least 1 in ABM
- Experience with Salesforce & Marketo, bonus for ABM tech like Demandbase, Uberflip, Sigstr
- Experience with vendor oversight
- Detail focused, strong cross-functional project management skills
- Analytics-driven, experience with campaign assessment
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment