Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
Behaviour Interactive is lookingfora Data Analyst intern who willwork closely with the game's stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment, & monetize Behaviour's customers.
- In collaboration with Product Managers, manage the integration of tracking requirements (telemetry) for all games you are assigned. Ensure key gamesfeatures are tracked accordingly during all phases of the games'lifecycle.
- Perform large data set analysis that can generate actionable findings.
- Working closely with Product Managers, identifyingopportunities based on ad hoc analysis of game play & playerbehaviour data,with the overall goal of improving KPIs.
- Produce regular reporting & dashboards.
- Excellent SQL skills; extensive experience querying large & complex data sets.
- Experience in building dashboards & automated reports.
- Excellent skills & mastery of business intelligence andstatisticalstatisticssoftware (Excel, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience in analytical programming such as Python is a plus.
- Genuine interest invideo games, specifically F2P games is required.
- Experience in working for an internet, technology, or games company is an asset but not mandatory.
- Ability to work inafast-paced environment & strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to work as a team member is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.