Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As an Implementation Specialist, you will ensure that doctors & other healthcare providers achieve success with our products. Youll work directly with clients to understand their needs, never losing sight of the why behind the what, & youll ensure our solution delivers exceptional value. Youll partner with our sales & product teams to ensure clients long term success & retention. Capsules mission is to build a pharmacy that works for everyone, & our team is responsible for bringing to life products that drive increased revenue & efficiencies for physicians, & a higher standard of care for their patients.
While we have a preference for candidates in or around NYC, this role can be located anywhere in the United States.
- Ensure our solution delivers exceptional value against the clients specific needs & workflows. Youll translate requirements into clear & comprehensive project plans & align all stakeholders around those them.
- Partner with all relevant client stakeholders to equip them for success on our platform via regular progress check-ins & trainings
- Configure clients product implementation using our internal tools.
- Proactively identify risks & opportunities in order to drive 100% retention across your covered practices, working closely with PMs on short & longer term solutions to gaps in our solution.
- As an early member of the team, youll play a key role in defining our process & tooling.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have 3-4 years of experience in a professional services or consulting role, bonus if its as an Implementation Specialist.
- You have excellent project management skills & an ability to juggle multiple projects at once & drive both internal stakeholders & clients to a timeline.
- You have a track record of quickly learning new tools & processes.
- You have experience working in a startup environment (or strong desire to do so)
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.