We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America. Today, were one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in the worldthanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Finance at Vacasa
We think perfect spreadsheets & balanced books are beautiful. Our team embraces the crucial nature of our work & digs into the details to sleuth out correct data. We work with vendors, owners, partners, & employees to keep the gears turning.
What we're looking for
We're seeking a Staff Accountant to assist in reconciling expenses. A person acting in this position must have a strong understanding of accounting principles coupled with attention to detail. In order for this candidate to be successful, he/she must be highly self-motivated & directed, committed to solving problems efficiently, & interested in being part of an organization committed to continuous growth & improvement. This is a position that sets the standard for integrity & professionalism & interacts with a diverse team.
Skills you'll need
- 1-2 years of accounts payable experience
- Accounting knowledge
- Proficient working with Excel
- Focused self-starter
- Attentiveness to detail
- Effective communicator & team player
- Ability to adapt quickly & excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture