Peloton is currently seeking an individual to fill our IT Service Desk Supervisor position. The Peloton IT Service Desk Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions of the IT Service Desk team members. Providing best-in-class customer service to our internal customers is the top priority of our IT Team. The IT Service Desk Supervisor will manage the team based upon Key Performance Indicators & Service Level Agreements.
- Supervises a team of Tier 1 Associates & Contractors
- Provides an escalation point for problems within the Service Desk
- Monitors daily operations of the Service Desk to ensure effective & efficient operations
- Assigns work to Associates in accordance with schedules & deliverables
- Reviews work for accuracy & completeness
- Ensures the compliance to established practices & procedures
- Analyze performance of the Service Desk activities & documented resolutions, identify problem areas, & devise & deliver solutions to enhance quality of service & to prevent future problems.
- Plan & conduct performance appraisals of Service Desk staff, administer disciplinary action.
- Track & analyze trends in Service Desk requests & generate statistical reports.
- Train, coach & mentor Service Desk Associates.
- 5-7 years IT experience
- 4 years Lead or Supervisory experience with the ability to lead & motivate
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & must possess strong problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills with ability to prioritize workload
- Demonstrated skills establishing positive relationships with various levels of management
- Excellent organization skills & has the ability to balance & prioritize workflow tasking
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills to troubleshoot problems
- Promotes team collaboration & leads by example
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations; maintaining resolve & focus
- Able to communicate on different levels: technical support personnel, customers, & management
- Some on call responsibilities are required
- May require lifting or carrying desktop computers up to 25 lbs
- 4+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- Experience supporting Macintosh OS 10.6 or later
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 or better
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, & TCP/IP protocols & applications
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, & liquidation
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.