Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Reporting to the VP of Ecommerce, Caspers Ecommerce Manager is responsible for strategically growing Casper.com & optimizing our P&L as we expand our online reach & product assortment. This is an ideal position for a numbers-driven, proactive leader who is interested in deeply understanding every element of running a fast-growing Ecommerce DTC business. Part number-crunching, part strategy, & part cross-functional coordination, this role is sure to keep you on your toes & appeal to your entrepreneurial streak.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Report & analyze impact of promotional activities, new product launches, website optimizations to the E-Commerce business to inform future company strategy
- Work closely with the VP of Ecommerce, Marketing, Finance & Analytics to prepare bottoms up forecasts of the business
- Coordinate with Marketing, Supply Chain/ Planning, Merchandising & Customer Experience teams to ensure their planning & execution is in lockstep with the goals set for the Ecommerce P&L
- Adjust forecasts as needed based on changes to the business & market conditions
- Work with merchandizing to define our pricing, discounting & promotional strategies based on past performance
- Assist VP of Ecommerce & other key business leaders with management of Ecommerce vendors, analyzing their performance to ensure they are accretive to bottom line. Identify opportunities for costs & process savings & suggest optimizations.
- Optimize daily, monthly, & quarterly business reporting in partnership with Analytics. Provide relevant commentary & actionable recommendations based on business trends
Our dream candidate...
- 6-9 years of experience in an analytical, e-commerce merchandising, or general management role
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong quantitative & data skills, especially Excel
- Experience in cross functional leadership & alignment
- High level of emotional intelligence & ability to understand others point of view
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, & drive projects forward
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail, well-organized, & reliable
The syrup on your waffles...
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!