At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we drive our business, but it's also how we view our people & culture. Growth creates opportunity-we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, & guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers & our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission!
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success.
The Customer Success Manager's primary responsibilities are to take ownership of a portfolio of Conga customers, commit to their success, & relentlessly work to drive adoption both within their organization & cross-functionally within Conga.
- Serve as the customer advocate & point of contact for all customer interactions with Conga
- Become a trusted advisor for customers' executive sponsor(s)
- Establish strong relationships & understanding of customer's organisation to help prevent churn
- Ensure & articulate the business impact realised through Conga products
- Lead, drive, & manage Conga product adoption & associated change
- Remove adoption roadblocks by performing light system configuration
- Conduct QSRs (Quarterly Success Reviews) & deliver Engagement Success Plans (ESPs) to the customer
- Increase Adoption Scores across each of your accounts & across your book-of-business
- Identify upsell & cross-sell opportunities within customer organization & work closely with Sales & Sales Operations to ensure closure
- Work closely with Support & Professional Services to ensure resolution of customer's technical projects & support issues within SLAs
- Oversee implementations & ensure a seamless transition from implementation to ongoing customer success
- Up to 40% travel
- You care deeply about the Customer - ensuring they are successful with Conga & have a rich engagement with the Conga teams that are focused on driving value realisation for the customer
- A change agent that can analyse multiple problems then develop & drive solutions
- You thrive working in the unknown, taking initiative & designing process when it doesn't yet exist.
- You possess an understanding of the people, process, & technology realities that are part of transformation efforts & approaches & tools to mitigate risks
- You see the big picture, but still roll up your sleeves & dig into the system to execute against your customer's' business goals
- Impressive executive presence & communication abilities
- Passion for technology & for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- 3+ years experience in SaaS, process consulting, change management, project management, strategic account management & executive engagement is a must
- Alignment & understanding with a Customer Success Methodology a plus
- Experience with technology stack & customisation of Salesforce, CLM Solutions, Smartsheet, Slack, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, etc. Salesforce Admin or Development certifications a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage & civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.