Does the idea of a hybrid role excite you? Are you looking to learn as much as possible about recruiting in a fast-paced tech start-up company environment? If youre passionate about supporting the effort to find incredible talent for your company & love being a team player, while partnering with stakeholders across the company, this is the role for you!
Namely is looking for a motivated individual to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. As a TA Coordinator & Sourcer, youll provide a superb candidate experience, act as a Namely brand ambassador, & enable the recruiting team to reach its goals from a recruiting & hiring perspective.
- Handle the day-to-day recruiting coordination for candidate screens, on-site interviews, room reservation, tours, catering, & all necessary logistics
- Be a Namely advocate & provide a stellar candidate experience
- Manage our People workflows across our systems & tools maintaining optimal system setup for record-keeping & data collection & reporting
- Own & balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Tech savvy & comfortable using HR platform tools (Greenhouse, GoodTime, Gmail, Trip Actions, Expensify, GlassDoor)
- Strong communication skills with employees at every level of the organization, attention to detail, resourcefulness, collaboration & organization skills
- A roll up your sleeves attitude to lead efforts on: Open/Close Reqs, Send Offer Letters, Run Background Checks, Job Board Postings, Agency Contact, etc.
- Help us bring top talent from colleges & universities to Namely through campus program management
- Able to source, attract & close talent across a number of Job Boards (LinkedIn Recruiter, Built In NYC, VentureFizz, Indeed, AngelList, Hired)
- Bring marketing insights. You are hyper aware of what's going on in the tech / SaaS / NY hiring scene (who's hiring, who's down sizing, & where we need to recruit from)
- Build search boolean strings on LinkedIn, & other sourcing stools, always seeking to find the best talent
- Dedicated time to finding other creative sourcing strategies such as hosting events, attending meet-ups, conferences, campus career fairs, etc.
- Meet with new hires to talk about their networks & learn more about where they were looking when they were searching for a job
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years working within the world of Communications, Administration, Human Resources, or Talent Acquisition, specifically coordination & recruitment operations
- Experience taking initiative & proactively providing suggestions on how to streamline & improve processes
- Proven experience managing the initial interview process & managing the communication between candidates & team members
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, adaptable to change, & still able to execute flawlessly
- Solution-oriented, forward-thinking, & able to anticipate both candidate & hiring team needs
- An unfailing ability to follow-up, nudge people for feedback & do whats necessary to move things forward
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Apps
- A go-getter & competitive nature
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with Greenhouse (Applicant Tracking System), GoodHire (Background Check provider), or GoodTime (Scheduling tool)
- Previous recruiting operations experience at a high growth tech start-up
- HR or HCM company industry experience
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.