Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
As a Tech Lead, Ad Products at Intersection, you will develop consumer & advertising content across all of our Smart Cities markets. You will collaborate with our AdTech engineering team to contribute & support enhancing our Content development platform & work closely with stakeholders & product on planning, roadmaps & processes. You'll also support self-service content development & integrate with web services & APIs. You'll champion best practices in software development & architecture (design, code reviews, testing, etc), while also serving as a mentor & coach to support your team members, including cross team members within Intersection.
Within your first month:
- Learn & understand Intersection's corporate, departmental & team goals
- Work with your team to develop a solid understanding of our systems & processes
- Gain familiarity with our templating architecture, as well as advertising platform & Broadsign
- Ship the first production template
Within your first three months:
- Develop a deep understanding of our best practices
- Start automation manual processes & improving the overall workflow
- Work collaboratively with AdTech, Smart Cities & Programmatic teams
Within your first nine months:
- Develop alignment with our business objectives
- Ensure that the work you're doing is influencing the content roadmap
You're great for this role because:
- You have experience with HTML, CSS & templating markup
- You have proven experience working in highly-engaged, deadline-driven, high-performing teams
- You are able to contribute throughout all phases of a software development life cycle from conception through to design, development & unit tests
- You are enthusiastic for test coverage & unit tests
- You have an eye for design
- Your written & oral communication skills are top notch
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.