Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & help organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions allow 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to manage marketing automation, execute campaigns, improve processes, & measure outcomes for our Customer Experience pillar. You will help influence the Marketing Operations roadmap, & make a significant impact as we embark on our next chapter as a public company. You will work with an experienced Marketing Operations team & support our internal Demand Generation & Sales teams. This is a great opportunity for a marketing operations professional looking to take the next step in their career.
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution such as email building, database segmentation, webinar building, & quality assurance
- Report on MQLs generated, sales follow up, pipeline created, & closed won bookings
- Be a strategic partner for your dedicated Customer Experience pillar; attend pillar team meetings & strategize with the Marketing Operations team on best practices
- Work with Demand Generation on campaign creation, Web on implementing forms & UTM parameters, Sales Operations on lead handoff through Salesforce.com, & Business Systems on reporting needs
- Explore data to find trends, identify potential data issues, monitor MQL progress, & spot areas for improvement for processes & data quality
- Work remotely alongside an all-remote Marketing Operations team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations as part of the larger Demand Generation team
- 3+ years of Marketing Operations experience in a B2B SaaS organization
- Advanced experience working with marketing automation systems & CRMs
- An understanding of the campaign management process & marketing funnel reporting
- Experience running analyses & using data to guide insights
- Communicate complex processes, recommendations, & data to several teams & organizational levels
- Familiarity with webinar platforms & ABM technologies
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By promoting inclusion into our processes & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can grow. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.