Teads.tv is looking for a driven & creative Digital Media Strategist to help develop digital strategies for our clients. You will work closely with our sales team & will be an integral part to their success.
- Review RFPs (Requests for Proposals) to understand brands digital media & consumer obstacles
- Strategize media solutions to best meet & exceed client goals & expectations
- Develop media plans that effectively maximize client investment opportunities
- Confirm media availability & make inventory reservations
- Propose Teads solutions in customized PPT decks that outline the response to the business opportunity
- Build product demo links & other collateral to display the technology & functionality of Teads formats
- Identify & confirm campaign parameters working with internal Research, Ad Ops, & Publishing teams
- Provide excellent client services
- Update Sales Force database throughout the process
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising, ideally on the agency side or within an ad technology company
- Degree in Media, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple accounts & meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel & PPT
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over1.5 billionpeopleevery month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of800+people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.