We are seeking a front-end UX Designer/Engineer to help design, build & enhance the core digital products of our Ninth Wave platform. We are leaders & innovators in the Financial Technology space & pride ourselves on delivering outstanding value to our clients & their businesses. Dashboards, integration & visualization tools, creative interfaces, & interactive analytics modules will be part of your purview.
- Work closely with product leads, developers & various stakeholders to bring the product to life through exploration, ideation, usability studies, journey maps, personas, site maps, flows, concepting, wireframing, prototyping & visual exploration
- Define the UX priorities & design goals for any given initiative to support intuitive cross-platform touchpoints
- Advocate for implementing user-based design process & principles
- Foster an environment of latest practices & trends
- Ideate & experiment to uncover breakthrough ideas & support test & learn
- Establish User Testing Sessions
- 8+ years of designing experiences for consumer-facing products, responsive websites or apps Impressive portfolio of work showcasing engaging, user-centered design solutions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts & rationale to peers & senior stakeholders
- Eye for overarching consistency
- Strong belief in leveraging data from usability studies to inform design decisions
- Self-driven, highly motivated, collaborative
- Love of the whiteboard/sketchpad for ideation & communicating those concepts to the team & stakeholders
- Ability to create flows, wires & prototypes using, Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision, Axure, Flinto, or preferred prototyping tool
- Ability to multitask, handling several different initiatives at once