Squarespace is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to bring in high-value business for our Enterprise program. You'll join a new, growing sales team to identify ideal enterprise customers & manage the enterprise sales pipeline. You'll create scalable processes & best practices to help grow the enterprise business. This is an exciting opportunity to join & help grow a new enterprise sales division at Squarespace.
You can work hybrid in our NYC headquarters or remote, & will report to the Senior Director of Enterprise Sales & Account Management.
You'll Get To...
- Identify, qualify, pitch, close, & onboard new Enterprise customers
- Build an individual pipeline to exceed personal sales targets, contributing to the team's overall sales goal
- Determine the characteristics of the ideal customer, the most compelling value proposition & messaging to attract them, & match them with existing product offerings
- Maintain a consultative approach with prospective customers to help develop the packages, pricing, & business model for our offerings
- Partner with Product & Marketing to identify & build light internal development solutions to produce leads, convert & onboard customers, & create a repeatable process
- Help the team expand to additional markets (both domestic & international)
- Create & deploy lead generation strategies to maintain a healthy pipeline
Who We're Looking For
- 7+ years of previous SAAS direct sales / business development experience building partnerships with clients
- Some experience developing & scaling a new business
- Familiarity with a variety of tools & a willingness to test out new processes as the team continues to evolve
- Background in project management
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal (coming soon!) & coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, & Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.