Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
DoubleVerify (DV) is seeking a motivated tax intern to join our expanding accounting team for the paid summer internship program. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn & develop professionally with a company that is growing rapidly in the adtech space. The Corporate Tax Intern will be responsible for assistance with Corporate Tax functions including tax return compliance, accounting for income taxes, information reporting, & tax research projects. This opportunity allows students to gain experience & insight into the inner workings of a Corporate Tax department.
What Youll Do
Assist with various tax functions, including the following:
- Federal, state & local tax return preparation: Help ensure accurate & timely compliance with federal, state & local income/franchise tax laws & regulations. Assist in the federal, state & local income tax compliance process for tax returns, estimates, extensions, etc.
- Perform tax research on federal & state tax issues
- Tax provision preparation & analysis: Assist in the federal, state & local income tax accounting process to ensure accurate tax amounts are reported in DV's financial statements & related disclosures
- Assist with tax audits & responding to notices & other inquiries
- Assist with other ad hoc project as needed
Who you are
- Majoring in accounting with at least 2 years of undergraduate coursework completed, preferably including at least one corporate tax class
- Positive attitude & a desire to learn & grow
- Attention to detail & self-review
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Dedication to providing high quality work
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Excel