Our company culture is built on collaboration & innovation. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry (or two). Through cross-functional initiatives, we interact with both front-facing SpaceMakers & internal teams to build the best platform to store & move what our customers cherish most.
This is MakeSpace.
Our goal is to equip you with the skills you need to be successful from the get-go. You will join with others in your class in a one-week training program with professional trainers, shadowing & peer training that have catered to helping you absorb how we do sales. You will gain the support & tools you need for each customer communication channel & have fun doing it.
Day in the life:
- Manage your own sales pipeline by following up on warm inbound customer inquiries via phone & email
- Match our customers with the best possible storage or junking offering we provide
- Work independently to exceed weekly & monthly sales targets
- Collaborate alongside a team of other SDRs to contribute to team development & achieve collective monthly goals
- Partner with warehousing & logistics ops teams to support our expanding customer base
- You have a minimum of 1-year of relevant phone experience & sales experience preferred
- You are a strong verbal & written communicator
- You have a resilience to exceed performance targets
- You are a creative problem-solver that thrives in a fast-paced environment
This role is fully remote & reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Salary: $31,200 yearly base with a monthly uncapped commission structure & additional team bonus
- Flexible remote work options & a home office budget
- Fully-paid healthcare options for individuals & inexpensive premium plans for families
- Dental & Vision insurance plans
- Three weeks PTO for the first year
- ERGs (Employee Resource Groups) for LGBTQ+, Women, & parents
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Competitive new parent leave
- 401(k) matching after one year
- Remote weekly happy hours, monthly events, & social clubs
- Free storage to help you makespace
Ignite your career here, learn from thoughtful leadership in how to approach complicated problems & take on more responsibility within your first year. After training completes, you will have access to our internal internship program to see what other divisions within the organization are working on.
If this sounds like you then let us knowjoin a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.