Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
CLEARs Hardware Integrations team is responsible for building & maintaining an edge software platform to support CLEARs member facing biometric experiences. We work closely with the hardware team to evaluate & ensure Clear is always using the latest & greatest hardware platforms & are always looking for new innovative ideas to make our member experience better.
What You Will Do:
- Work with a talented team of engineers & product partners to deliver new features & improvements to our core kiosk services
- Define, characterize, evaluate, influence, test & deploy camera systems for Clears biometric products
- Drive engineering excellence by contributing to code quality, reviews, & coverage
- Own & maintain front-end (camera, lighting, etc) system engineering specifications including design, development, integration, testing & support of software/hardware development kits throughout a product life cycle. Android, Windows (C++, Python, .NET)
- Gain knowledge & experience working on regulated products
- Grow in your role by guiding architectural choices & actively participating in team decision-making
- Architect, design, implement, & maintain embedded software in C & C++
- Maintain a competitive landscape portfolio of various camera & biometric module & subsystem partner technologies
Who You Are:
- Familiarity with camera vision systems
- Experience with RESTful APIs & event-driven architectural patterns. Experience with gRPC or other communication architectures is a plus
- Strong written & interpersonal communication skills & a collaborative approach to working
- Enthusiasm for learning & contributing to a team, with interest in mentoring less experienced engineers