ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a Client Solutions Executive who will be responsible for collaborating across the Sales, Customer Success, Product Development & Operational organizations within CredSimple to ensure a strong technical match between client requirements & CredSimple capabilities. This person will be responsible for the qualitative & quantitative review & sign-off of presentations, ROI, workflow analysis as well as proposals. You will also lead product demonstrations & the definition of new product requirements around a clients business strategy & operational imperatives.
You will drive the development & positioning of presentations, demonstrations & proposals highlighting CredSimples unique product offerings. We are looking for a strong leader & with a strategic voice to help shape CredSimple messaging internally & externally. This position may also require up to 50% travel.
The outcomes were looking for:
- Collaboratively support the sales cycle of CredSimples most strategic & complex clients by gathering requirements & thoroughly understanding the needs of the customer. Supports the sales process through strategic problem solving.
- Ensure a strong technical & operational match between client requirements & CredSimple capabilities throughout the sales process.
- Lead the process to link benefits & ROI to CredSimple capabilities by creating analyses of tangible process improvements for our customers.
- Lead the development & delivery of technical presentations & product demonstrations that highlight CredSimple unique capabilities.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Deep understanding of the network development & credentialing process
- Strong communication skills & executive presence
- Persistence Demonstrates tenacity & willingness to overcome obstacles
- Drive has an inner fire that pushes him/her to go beyond personal goals & take pride in assisting clients & the company to reach their goals
- Teachable open to mentoring, continuous learning, & constructive feedback to better ones business & sales acumen
- Strategic able to create an account-based strategy that clearly identifies the desired business outcomes of the account & how our offerings achieve those outcomes
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of Health Plan experience
- Strong track record of strategic problem solving
- Engaging, professional presentation & writing skills
- Ability to build & nurture senior executive relationships
- Understanding of healthcare, healthcare economics, relationships between health plans, providers, & employers
- Strong sales administration skills, timely, & accurate reporting & forecasting
- Team player with a passion for making an impact through collaboration, teaching, & learning
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help us build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.