Senior Account Manager, Region Europe
Team X : adding the X Factor
ABOUT team x
Team x is Omnicoms integrated worldwide agency team for Mercedes-Benz. Team x is committed to bringing the X-factor to Mercedes-Benz marketing, delivering the most desirable, integrated experiences for new & existing customers through the most progressive combination of luxury marketing, creativity, intelligent planning, data, & technology.
Team X brings together best-in-class talent across Mercedes-Benzs customer journey with expertise in Media & CRM, Brand & Performance Creative, Web Personalization & Content Automation, Public Relations & Events, Organic / Paid Social & Sponsorship to fuel the worlds most valuable luxury car maker as it shifts gears to lead the industry in electric mobility of the future & build the worlds most desirable cars.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be supporting the Campaign Management Director for Content & Adaptation. The focus of this role is to create strong relationships with the 17 European markets, & to provide them with the guidance & support for all their production requests. This SAM will ensure markets are following the correct ways-of-working & tools to reduce any local campaign origination. Overall, this role requires good problem solving & people skills to ensure a good working collaboration between the markets, your colleagues, & clients.
Campaign Activation Market Support
- Working closely with the Content team to understand campaign & asset delivery, ensuring any updates are communicated to the markets so that they can feed into any upcoming campaign developments.
- Ensure that markets are following the correct operational model & ways-of-working in place, when planning & producing their adaptations
- Ensuring that requests from markets are triaged in discussion with internal departments & the local leads within the market
- Support markets with locating key information for their production requests & providing updates any in-house platforms.
- Monitor & review production requests from the markets.
Ensuring a Fully Integrated Approach
- Support in ensuring that team x departments across media & owned channels are kept fully up to date with campaign & asset delivery for a fully joined up approach.
- Support in keeping team x teams up to date on additional asset requirements from the markets.
- Feeding into an overall campaign delivery & market status tracker accessible by all channel leads
- Support in driving transformation from a local operating model to a more centralised approach
Driving Adaptation Hub Adoption
- Reach out to markets to gather data for monthly reports, providing some basic analysis on whats been provided
- Ensuring maximum use of automation templates by markets working closely with the markets & the production studio to achieve this.
- Assist with the Taxonomy governance for production briefs within the briefing
- Gathering & distributing local campaign case studies from the markets
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven Account Management experience minimum of 2 years within a SAM role
- Internal & Client stakeholder management
- Experience in working with different markets within Europe or Globally
- Experience in collating data with basic analysis skills
- Excellent people/relationship skills
- An understanding of the production process
- An understanding of the planning & creative process
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Ambitious & eager to learn
- Team player collaborating well with all stakeholders involved
- Automotive experience is a bonus but not a must-have