? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. At Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 250,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 600+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
Qonto has grown a 40+ data team with Data Engineers, BI, & Data Scientists working together to deliver great dashboards, reports, & data products. Now is the time for Qonto to strengthen its data foundations. Qonto is looking for its Senior Team Lead Data Platform to build its next-generation data platform.
Qonto's data platform covers a key function: providing high-quality & available data to all Qontoers. And in particular, it provides data to all data teams: BI, DS-Analytics, & Data Products. Data platform engineers are in charge of:
-Data governance: mapping data sources & issuing contracts with data producers
-Data pipelines: loading the data into Qonto's data lake & providing exports to internal clients
-Analytics Engineering: staging the relevant transformations from the data lake to the data warehouse to ensure efficient data models
-Data warehouse: making sure the data is available & up to date
The data platform is the backbone of all data-related initiatives at Qonto.
As a (Senior) Team Lead Data Platform at Qonto, you will
-Hire & scale your team
-Assume a technical leadership role for your team
-Setup data governance
-Ensure all data pipelines provide high-quality & fresh data to all Qontoers
-Maintain performant data models
-Coach & Grow your team on every occasion
What you can expect
-Join Qonto who is winning SME banking in Europe. Qonto is on track to power one million SMEs in 2025.
-Develop dozens of customer-impacting innovative data products ranging from understanding better our clients, to Qonto app killer features
-Work with a top-notch team
-Leverage our values & our culture of continuous improvement to boost your impact as a leader.
Management: You have strong experience in data engineers/analytics engineers management
Mastery: You are familiar with data pipeline tools (airflow, dbt, etc.), modern data architectures, & data governance processes
Simplicity & quality: You prefer simple solutions & are obsessed with quality
Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.