Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster & create progress for the world.
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do every day, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
We are building out a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive Team in EMEA. This role is responsible for the growth in the Enterprise space with strategic accounts in the region. With identified accounts, the incumbent will ensure revenue growth, customer success & long term partnership with the customers.
Who you are:
- You'll be passionate about Pluralsight's mission - you eat, sleep & breath our cause: Democratize Technology Skills
- You'll demonstrate strong leadership with the ability to create a compelling vision for success & inspire the team to deliver exceptional results
- You'll be scrappy & demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to everything you do!
- You'll have strong interpersonal & communication skills; in addition, you must have the ability to synthesize complex business challenges & create clear solutions & messages for audiences at various levels of sophistication
- You must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate & react to changes in a rapidly evolving environment
- You'll consistently demonstrate over-achievementof quota & revenue goals as a sales leader
- You'll have the ability to listen, think logically, strategically, & tactically to solve complex problems
- Highly self-motivated you'll demonstrate an ability to assume responsibility & work autonomously
- Consultative in your approach, you know how to talk to people, mainly to C-levels. We don't want hard sellers. If you can listen, consult, & present a proposition with clear business value you should be talking to us
- Team oriented & leading by example are key & strong assets we highly value
- Committed to our values-driven culture & our mission which inspires us to be better & focused on the growth of our business
- An individual with a growth mindset, you reflect & can adapt quickly based on the continuously changing market landscape. You can develop a holistic view on a specific situation fast & you can prioritise
What you'll own:
- You'll be assigned Strategic Accounts in the Strategic Enterprise segment
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close with strategic business customers
- Establish lasting relationships based on trust with senior executives & decision-makers
- Identify & understand the customer's strategy & the related capability & skills requirements. Ability & proven track-record to translate this into a compelling value proposition & define & articulate the customer journey. This customer journey includes a solid & sustainable foundation, joint accountability of customer & Pluralsight & a path & process for expansion of Pluralsight
- Help educate customers on the value of Pluralsight throughout the adoption cycle through jointly developed & agreed success criteria
- Provide recommendations based on customers' business needs & usage patterns
- Develop & set a strategy aligned to the goals set that enables Pluralsight s growth within existing businesses & building new business opportunities
- You will design & implement the customer strategy & coordinate all resources including wider support staff. This includes solid teaming with Customer Success , Solution Architects, Professional Services & extended resources in support of optimization of the audience reached within a customer & the customer experience
Experience you'll need:
- Fluent French & English speaker
- Fantastic depth of experience (5-10+ years) in sales, preferably in a SaaS organization, ideally across companies with 10,000 + employees
- You're an expert on Solution-Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling, the Challenger sale, Business Impact Selling and/or Value Selling
- Experience managing a pipeline & closing large contracts
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills both with customers & within Pluralsight
- Proven strategic negotiation & closing skills with a successful track record of navigating with all stakeholders within large complex organizations & at Pluralsight
- You are able to think in scenarios & multiple steps ahead & observe & mitigate risks early
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer value & satisfaction & deepening customer relationships
- Inevitably you'll be on the road, so the ability to travel is a requirement