The Ad Operations Analyst will play a vital role in impacting Pelotons digital marketing program. The role is the backbone for Pelotons cross-channel campaigns. You will ensure flawless campaign launches, define standards & processes with peers in the media team, & contribute to Pelotons success. You will also have a deep understanding of the programmatic landscape, including digital trends, data privacy regulations, & comfort operating in multiple ad tech platforms.
- Implement & validate pixels & tags for media event tracking
- Manage media trafficking by scheduling & maintaining ad tags & placements
- Activate audience segments via data onboarders, DMPs or CDPs (e.g. Liveramp, Simon)
- QA & timely troubleshooting of ad serving technical issues, placements, tagging, & floodlights to ensure proper tracking
- Establish a best-practice ad operations framework across pre-launch, mid-flight & post-campaign to improve operations workflow
- Maintain GDPR & CCPA compliance across media tracking, tagging & audience onboarding
- Bring enthusiasm & expertise to the ad operations role
- 2+ years digital media experience either agency side or within the digital industry (inclusive of DSPs, ad serving companies, etc.), trafficking large-scale paid media campaigns
- Deep familiarity with ad serving (e.g. DCM)
- Deep familiarity with media event tagging & attribution, including tag managers (GTM, Floodlight tags)
- Hands on experience with DSPs (e.g. DV360, TTD, Oath) from a trafficking perspective.
- Experience with Private inventory deal setup in DSPs (PMPs, DealIDs, etc)
- Deep familiarity with ad tech landscape across DSPs, ad servers, programmatic vendors, & analytics tools from an AdOps perspective (DV360, DCM, TTD)
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of DCO with experience trafficking dynamic creatives (Jivox, Flashtalking etc)
- Deep understanding of GDPR & CCPA with regards to data privacy implementations (Do not track lists, consent management platforms, OneTrust etc)
- Expected to understand marketing technology across internal data warehouses, Liveramp, & other data onboarders
- Experience with third-party brand safety providers (IAS, MOAT, DV)
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Eager to be a team player with a positive attitude
- Familiarity working with media buyers/traders
- Familiarity with DCM, DV360, TTD, GTM. (Oath is a plus).
- Familiarity with location, device graph, identity resolution solutions
- Hands on trading experience with DSPs (DV360, TTD, Oath)
- Experience supporting global campaigns & respective cross functional teams
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.