Moda Operandi is searching for an IT Manager to join our technology team. In this position you will lead & manage all IT needs for Moda Operandis corporate entity, help refine & establish new processes, & will be helping develop & implement our security & compliance program.
- 5+ years hands-on IT experience
- Experience in managing one or more IT teams
- A high sense of ownership, both individually & for your team
- Proficiency in troubleshooting hardware & software from a variety of vendors including Microsoft, Apple, & Google
- Experience with wired & wireless networking devices including setting up, securing, & monitoring small office networks
- Familiarity & experience with any of the following: GSuite, Slack, Zoom, VPN, VOIP, Atlassian JIRA & Confluence, SAML & SSO, Zendesk, & Office 365
- Experience working with stakeholders to communicate issues while balancing business expectations
- The ability to learn anything you don't already know to get the job done
- Excellent communication, problem solving, critical thinking, & organization skills
Youll Get To:
- Evaluate, design, develop & coordinate systems, policies & procedures
- Plan, organize, schedule, & supervise the day-to-day technical support activities, including troubleshooting, customer service issues, approvals, & installations.
- Identify problematic areas & implement strategic solutions in time
- Oversee management of equipment & parts inventory.
- Audit systems & assess their outcomes
- Ensure security of data, network access & backup systems
- Establish & maintain a positive, productive relationship with operational partners & staff
- Test, evaluate, & make decisions about new technology for the organization
- Preserve assets, information security & control structures
- Handle annual budget & ensure cost effectiveness
- Manage vendor relationships & contracting
About the Engineering Team
The retail space is one of the most rapidly changing industries today, & Moda stays at the forefront of those moves because of its innovative engineering team. The entire tech stack is built in-house, using the latest tools & frameworks.
Moda is a young startup with a dynamic culture, engineers at the company can have an oversized impact with their work advancing not only Modas technology, but the retail industry as a whole. Tech team members arent told how they should implement new features Moda has created a great culture for self-driven experimentation, innovation, & fresh ideas.
About Moda Operandi:
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women & men to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses & consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Modas platform carries more than 1,000 brands & designers across fashion, fine jewelry & home, ships to 125 countries, & has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.