Field TA Partner
ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
Expert in Field / Volume Recruitment
- 3-5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience; 1-2 years of sales/customer service recruiting experience a plus.
- Prior experience in agency & or in-house recruitment in a fast paced environment working on 15+ requisitions
- Source talent using various recruiting tools & local outreach efforts
- Review applications, pre-screen & interview candidates to determine level of skills, experience, & knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Coordinate interviews between candidates & hiring leaders
- Serve as the liaison between the company & the candidates to provide status updates & answer questions.
- Manage the full cycle of high volume recruitment partnering with hiring managers
- Act as ACV brand ambassador & design & attend events to engage relevant communities & attract talent & teams to understand, define, & build talent profiles
- Create a welcoming, comprehensive, & seamless candidate experience & clearly communicate expectations to hiring manager, interview panels & candidate
- Collaborate with field leaders to proactively identify future hiring needs
- Develop creative local sourcing strategies to build a talented diverse candidate pool in support of the markets goals & objectives
- Build trusted strategic relationships with hiring managers & provide talent acquisition advice, insights & solutions around our recruiting & hiring process
- Develop creative sourcing & recruiting strategies for diverse talent through research, social media, sourcing platforms & referral generation to build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates to accomplish hiring goals
- Execute against a very aggressive hiring plan working with multiple managers nationally while delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Contribute to the growth of ACV's recruiting function by proactively developing & refining processes & serve as a thought partner for the team.
- Proactively update pipeline activity to hiring managers to facilitate effective recruiting & hiring discussions, as well as ATS daily management
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate
- Career Development & Future Growth Opportunities
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law