At Frame.io, were powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 550,000 video professionals use Frame.io to seamlessly share media & gather timestamped feedback from team members & clients. Simply put, we help companies create better video, together.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto & a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional & market-leading product used & loved by companies such as Turner Broadcasting, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, & many more.
Were still in the early days of transforming the way the world makes video, & we're on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About the Role
Frame.io is looking for a Product Marketing Copywriter to create best-in-class copy & content for product marketing launches, marketing campaigns, & promotions. In this role, youll be responsible for writing copy that connects with our customer base across multiple channels including web, email, social, paid media, video, press releases, blog posts, & more. This is a critical role for our business as our copy & messaging is the first introduction our customers have to our product & Brand.
Were looking for a candidate that can clearly & concisely articulate the benefits of our product, own & define our brand voice & tone, & has experience working closely with design teams to develop copy informed by a creative direction. Youll work collaboratively with other teams across the business to craft language & be responsible for ensuring all copy is up-to-date & on-brand across our marketing channels.
- 3-4+ years experience in business copywriting (ideally in the technology sector)
- Knowledge of the Enterprise B2B market & audience, & a solid understanding of the video creation/ editing space
- Demonstrated success in producing copy, positioning & messaging for product launches & marketing campaigns including social
- Experience working collaboratively with teams from across the business to develop long & short form copy for a range of marketing channels (web, email, blog, social, etc)
- Best-in-class copywriting skills, a keen eye for detail, & a focus on quality
- Write engaging, accurate & succinct copy for Frame.io product marketing launches, marketing campaigns, & promotions using the Frame.io brand voice
- Develop a deep understanding of the Frame.io audience, the technical specifics of their day-to-day work, & craft content/ copy that resonates deeply with their needs
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR & Support to develop content marketing materials from start to finish (examples include: white papers, case studies, articles, etc)
- Ensure the brand voice & tone guidelines are up-to-date & reflective of best practices
- Own the ongoing maintenance & management of copy across marketing channels
- Provide oversight, input, & in some occasions own the copy used in owned & paid social posts.
- Manage multiple copywriting projects across a range of marketing channels on tight timelines
- Competitive salary & equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
At Frame.io, we believe that learning from different backgrounds & perspectives will allow us to elevate each other & help us build a better product for our users. We are proud to be committed to equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.