Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected hundreds of global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attacks. How do we do this? By utilizing the worlds best & most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful & controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We are seeking a sales professional to manage & drive sales engagements into the Nordic territory, ideally located in or near Copenhagen or Stockholm. This role will require territory development of new pipeline & the successful deal negotiations with target companies. In this position, you will play a key role in navigating complex accounts in order to generate & deliver winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, & RFI/RFP responses.Sound interesting? Keep reading...
Reporting to the EMEA VP, the Sales Director position is an individual contributor role requiring a highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving sales quotas & goals in line with the overall sales strategies for the Nordic Territory.
Heres what youll do
- Responsible for territory planning through research, development & maintenance of long & short range sales & marketing plans
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments & government regulations that effect target markets
- Understand organizations business needs, develop application of products & services & effectively communicate Synacks technical value added solutions to meet those needs. Including: researching & developing lists of potential customers; identifying & qualifying business opportunities, making regular sales calls to develop relationships & following-up on sales leads
- Prepare formal proposals, RFI & RFPs & present to all levels of the organization including executive level
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making process, overcome obstacles to closure & close sales in a professional & effective manner
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process & ensure Salesforce is utilized appropriately & maintained on a regular basis
- Create & update annual account plans, determine market strategies & goals for each solution & service
- Develop & maintain detailed account profiles for large accounts in territory, to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Provide regular updates to manager concerning account issues, financial status, etc.
- Develop & maintain communications in a cooperative & professional manner with all levels of staff & customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Here's what you'll need
- Direct work experience in a relevant environment & in relevant territory in the Nordics
- Requires specialized knowledge in Security
- Direct selling expertise with a 'hunter' mentality
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Self-motivated to deliver above sales goals
- Excellent solution selling & presentation abilities
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision-makers
- Excellent client interfacing & customer-focused approach
- Ability to provide & work from a home office located within the territory
- BA/BS degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in a SaaS and/or Security environment
- Ability to travel 50%+ of the time
Its all hands on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack.
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.