Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost & complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients & operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere & by anyone. The integration of water purification & on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission and a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
Tactical support of sales & marketing efforts with a focus on clinical application & product training for the Tablo device & Outset Medical. This includes educating current customers & the development of new accounts/users. In addition, the Tablo Clinical Sales Representative will be actively involved in the continuous improvement of training programs & provide support for sales initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Expand Tablo console sales in existing accounts to achieve sales quota.
- Grow treatment revenue by influencing physicians & increasing utilization in current accounts.
- Drive change in current accounts using clinical expertise & the value proposition to establish successful Tablo programs.
- Coordinate product training for customers & sales agents.
- Effectively work cross-functionally with Outset Team members to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop strategies & execute sales activities in your market to drive expansion of Tablo in the acute & home market.
- Successfully implement & train clinical staff to full adoption of the Tablo program.
- Support regional sales & marketing development events.
- Manage administrative tasks; reporting of dialysis treatments, training information & treatment growth outcomes in assigned region.
- Drive & execute customer business reviews in your territory.
- Effectively utilize company resources to change clinical practice.
Core Competencies, Skills & Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- 2 years of medical device, biotech or pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Proven record of clinical & sales success
- Ambition to advance the business using clinical expertise
- Ability to adjust to change & excel in high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade decision makers
- Strong work ethic as an individual & on a team
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint applications.
- Ability to travel up to 75%