The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As a Senior Manager, Client Success, for the Enterprise Client Services Tier 3 & Mid-Market teams, you will lead a team of Account Managers (AM). You will be challenged both to manage the teams large book of diverse clients, but also focus on designing new processes to equip this volume team for scale & encourage clients to self-serve. Each of your Account Managers carries a high account load and, as such, encouraging good time management & prioritization skills is key. Fewer touchpoints with clients mean that every interaction is valuable. You will be responsible for managing your team's clients with a focus on adoption & success by providing governance advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification & mitigation. You will also be tasked with using new technology to innovate ways for this junior team to service their accounts at scale as our organization transforms. The end result should result in improved efficiency for AMs, customer satisfaction (NPS), retention & expansion of the Yext footprint. As a trusted advisor & people leader, you are the post-sales success leader for your team.
- Oversee & help drive a team of Account Managers to maximize client retention & product adoption
- Lead change programs to help scale team & processes to support a high growth area of the business
- Work cross functionally with Customer Success & Sales Resources to increase team efficiency, provide deeper customer insights & retain existing business
- Use new technology to define & implement scalable team processes
- Develop strategic plan to achieve target revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
- Accurately forecast quarterly/annual renewals & upsells
- Understand & effectively communicate Yexts value proposition, technology, processes, & partnerships as they relate to the growth of current client accounts
- Serve as an executive sponsor, providing guidance & direction on strategic accounts & escalation point for client issues
- Successfully support the teams high volume book of business & create new opportunities for deeper relationships & increased engagement including periodic travel
- Lead, coach, motivate & mentor account managers to optimum levels of performance
- 5+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Demonstrated success leading & managing high volume account management teams
- Prior experience managing/working a high volume book of business handling 1-to-Many Communications
- Strong relationship, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning & prioritization skills
- Proven success in launching new products services & technology solutions to F500 audience
- Understanding of the digital marketing industry with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data/research
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products & position them against competitors
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Flexibility to travel
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Proven domain expertise in a vertical, industry or topic
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.