"The front page of the internet, brings over 430 million (30% YoY growth) people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Youll be joining Reddits Ad Creation & Experience team, where were youll build user-facing products to enhance Reddits ads experience. Mobile makes up more than half of Reddits traffic, & as a member of our team, youll play a key role in defining the future of Reddits Android app monetization. Youll also be empowered to improve the infrastructure of the Android app as a whole; for example, our team was responsible for modularizing Reddits Android app.
- Driving new features from end-to-end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, & continuous iteration
- Collaborating with designers & PM, building prototypes, collecting user feedback, & iterating on new ideas
- Improving the performance & stability of our most critical features
- Building the technical foundation for future mobile products
- Designing & running experiments to increase revenue & improve user experience
- Expertise in Java with 4+ years of experience in Android development
- Sound software engineering fundamentals
- Embracing the challenges of building data intensive, highly responsive, & fault tolerant apps in the constrained environment of a smartphone
- Willingness to buck trends & learn new ways to build software
- Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that improves peoples lives globally
- Experience building at least one amazing Android app with a team from start to shipment