This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
We are at the forefront of the global technology scene, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. We work in close partnership with these companies to ensure they are always ahead of the game. As we keep growing, we look for Java Developers who would like to work in a technical challenging role & work with cutting edge technology on a platform that was built in house, from the ground up. We need you to be part of our complex payment eco system (and make it seem so easy for everyone around you).
What youll do
- Responsible for full life cycle development
- Communicating with stakeholders & merchants & monitoring the impact of the feature
- Design, implement, test & monitor new functionalities to the platform
- Identify & improve parts of the platform to make it more robust & scalable
- Collaborate across teams & time zones to make things happen, review code & be open to feedback
- Based at our development teams in Singapore or Melbourne, working on both Japan & non-Japan projects
Who you are
- Highly skilled with Java & (Postgre) SQL databases
- Experienced in building multithreaded applications
- Familiar with a complex high-performance platform
- Someone with these skills: eye for detail, taking ownership, flexible & a team player
- You are committed & you have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
- You are native or fluent in Japanese & can communicate well in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!