1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, Amazon, MLB.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
We are looking for a results-oriented, hands-on, & user-centered Product Manager, Search & Personalization, to help scale our growth. You will own a critical area of our platform, create a strategic roadmap, & lead a cross-functional team.
This is considered to be a highly strategic role for 1stdibs that has significant visibility across the organization. You must be passionate about leading teams, driving business results, & operating with data-driven analysis.
As PM of Search & Personalization, you will be working on scaling our Search & Personalization capabilities. You will spearhead the roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize & plan initiatives. As a critical member of our organization, you have the opportunity to shape our overall product strategy & impact our business goals.
What youll do
- Serve as product owner & develop product roadmaps for our Search & Personalization team
- Define requirements, goals & success metrics for respective product launches, including designing A/B tests (where applicable)
- Work closely with Engineering, Product & Marketing to identify opportunities to leverage your teams learnings
- Evaluate existing pain points & analyze our buyer funnel to shape roadmap & product enhancements
- Integrate user research, market analysis, analytics & community feedback into product requirements
- Serve as a cross-functional leader to collaborate with various teams to drive new product initiatives
- Manage projects using agile methodologies
What youll bring
- Have 2-4 years of product management experience, ideally in marketplaces or in e-commerce
- Strong technical capabilities, machine learning experience
- Experience using qualitative & quantitative data to make product decisions (including experience running A/B tests)
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to break down complex problems & communicate effectively across different functions to identify potential solutions
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive effective decision-making
- Experience building, iterating & scaling products
- Strong analytical skills to analyze feature performance & the ability to make tradeoffs
- Project management & multitasking ability to juggle projects
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.