Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Procurement Manager will have the impactful role of developing an outstanding procurement process from the ground up. You will lead this area of the business & have the support of the Business Operations department. Your strategy & processes will ensure functional leaders are equipped with the knowledge to complete their purchasing needs & secure the best possible terms for Iterable. This is a high visibility role that directly impacts Iterable's cash flow & profitability.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You'll get to:
- Create a formal procurement process from the ground up! Set strategy, establish processes, & build trust-based relationships with our functional leaders to improve terms or other benefits in vendor contracts
- Negotiate new & renewal agreements based on qualitative analysis
- Partner with the Accounting team to create a PO process
- Identify creative ways to improve operational efficiency of procurement activities
- Partner with Legal & Security during the procurement process to ensure requirements are met at engagement
- Work with the FP&A team to ensure purchasers are within budget & developing spend analyses for leadership
- Manage G2Track, our vendor tracking software, & ensure we're maximizing its full potential
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in a procurement or strategic sourcing role
- Experience contracting with SaaS technology vendors
- Experience consolidating reports
- Experience with MS Excel & Google App Suite
- Passionate about working with a high-growth, SaaS startup
- Partner with business colleagues & other departments throughout the organization
- A customer-service oriented attitude with functional leaders & a high level of detail & accuracy
- Experience with email marketing, push, or SMS software
- Experience implementing a Procurement function from the ground up
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $99,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: 5/28/2021