ARE YOU A CHARGE NURSE OR DIRECTOR OF NURSING?
Are you looking for a job where you will.......
Love your job & the company culture?
Love your residents & your team?
Join Aegis of Issaquah as our Director of Nursing.
We are in search of a CHARGE NURSE / DIRECTOR OF NURSING to lead health services & the nursing teamforour Aegis of Issaquah Community. Aegis of Issaquah is made up of seven charming cottages, each with their own dining rooms, common areas, & private apartments built on a 10 acre campus. A number of cottages are designed specifically for our residents with Alzheimers or dementia. Within these intimate assisted living cottages, neighbors create close knit bonds with each other & the care staff.
Aegis Livingis advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living & memory care. The Issaquah Team provides outstanding care to our residents in a community that provides premium choices, sophisticated style, & well-crafted details. Our Issaquah Community premieres offerings that include nursing care, a creative & fun life enrichment program,an upscalerestaurant, theater, sky lounge, salon,and sports den.
With your nursing skills, people skills & leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of your residents, the resident family members, & your team members on a daily basis.
Your day to day:
- Provide oversight for the communitys health services programs .
- Provide direct leadershipfor your nursing team to manage 12 hour per day nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile Assisted Living & memory care residents.
- Provide resident assessments, create service plans, provide oversight for clinical charting, medication management, & ensure appropriate direction of care.
- Establish effective realtionships with physicians & families.
- Enjoy your team & provide community leadership to support & coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living & memory care residents
Bring your skillset & lead the team with:
- RN license required. Current nursing license in good standing is required.
- Experience managing a team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimers/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
We will provide:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits & an enjoyable work environment & team.
- Ongoing training programs.
- Respect & appreciation.
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!