As a key member of our Client Partnerships team, you will play a vital role in managing our retail client relationships to drive growth. You will work across several of our retail clients to achieve their business objectives while growing revenue for both the client & CommerceHub, through client engagement & pursuing new sales opportunities.
- Directly manage retailer relationships for small & medium clients, including regular interactions, reporting, QBRs & strategies for growth.
- Oversee customer account management including negotiating contracts & agreements to maximize profit.
- Connect with customer executives & stakeholders to implement strategies.
- Support larger clients working with Client Partnership VPs on day to day activities, client updates, annual forecasts & reporting.
- Responsible for meeting monthly & quarterly sales goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage & develop client accounts to initiate & maintain favorable relationship with customers.
- Maintain & track client KPIs to understand opportunities & challenges in the client business.
- Work with internal teams including product management, professional services, merchandising services, customer support & engineering to create great client experiences.
- Provide, develop & research best practices & industry trends/opportunities for increasing sales & performance.
- Communicate & leverage resources across departments & roles within CommerceHub and/or customer organizations.
- Collaborate with sales team, understand sales quotas & metrics needed to meet established goals
- Additional areas of responsibility may include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage/support supplier relationships as needed.
- Act as project manager on client specific initiatives.
- Support testing for project & product releases.
- Report creation, analysis & delivery.
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in managing client relationships as a Sales Account Manager or similar customer facing role.
- 2+ years of experience in ecommerce, supply chain and/or drop ship services.
- Proven track record of meeting aggressive sales goals & timelines.
- Passion for ecommerce & the retail industry.
- Results-oriented, self-sufficient, collaborative, opportunistic & a fast learner.
- High client empathy, accountability, trust & relationship building skills.
- Prior experience preparing & delivering sales presentations to executives.
- Familiarity with E-Commerce analytics software to evaluate retail marketing, sales transactions, & customer data.
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) business models a plus.
- Occasional travel to customer locations.