Company Description|Job Description
Conga's suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying & automating data, documents, contracts & reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems & process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000+ customers are passionate about our platform & support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & lots of additional perks!
A Solutions Engineer who supports Territory Managers, Partners, & other SEs involved in an active MRR opportunity where a Partner is prominently involved (lead gen, SI, etc.). A technical expert who can support partners in their efforts to generate deals for Conga, as well as support marketing & event teams that assist in this effort.
- Support pre-sales motions as SME for SE team & TM when a partner is involved in a deal.
- Support presales to bridge to gap between PAMs & Sales (TMs & CSMs) working with SEs
- Develop hand-off strategies to avoid SE involvement post-sale (implementation support)
- Provide technical support to :
- Partner team members
- Product Install requests etc.
- How to's (Demo or Email response)
- Customer on behalf of partner Demo requests
- Product Viability Questions (Pre-Sales) (RFPs)
- Webinar participation upon request
- Provide support & partner management to APAC region in the short term, including:
- Deal support & structure (edge & full suite use cases)
- Product support & enablement
- As part of Connect, train & enable APAC SE Team
- Support APAC SEs for ~4 hours per week
- Training & enablement
- Support product strategy in the following ways:
- Issues with sales process (feedback from implementation)
- Product enhancement focus - work w/ AHA system
- CLM process & offering: Keeping ahead of the customer;
- Regular meeting cadence to review process & product (AHA feedback product)
- Central repository for SE support data, info/notes, videos, & use cases
- Provide ad hoc guidance & support to the market org, Salesforce World Tour meetings, partner events, & customer on-site meetings
- Working knowledge of the entire Conga suite of products
- Working knowledge of how to implement the Conga suite of products
- Intimate knowledge of Conga's most strategic partners
- Ability to lead meetings, & present Conga & its products
- Ability to train other technical resources on the usage & messaging of Conga products
- Ability to travel to client meetings, partner events, & Conga events
- Knowledge of the digital documents market, CLM market, & our competitors
- 2-5 years of experience within a technical role at Conga
- 2+ years working with SI partners
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.