The mission of Product Offerings & Growth is to deliver technology that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right price & time. It includes how we create product offerings out of SKUs, sellable inventory, & membership rules, at a dynamically optimized price. Product Offerings & Growth covers the entire journey of a member, from their first interaction with our website or a salesperson, all the way through providing correct account visibility & flexibility so they stay a member for life & grow with us.
- Guide the technical direction & priorities of a squad, ensuring delivery of high quality, fully automation tested software
- Mentor & coach software engineers through 1:1s & performance evaluations
- Partner with product managers, design, QA on a regular basis in an agile environment to drive data-drive engineering & product decisions
- 2+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager overseeing a team
- Experience building & managing large onsite & remote engineering teams (hiring, handling promotions, building teams & process)
- Well versed with a modern web application tech stack (NodeJS, React).
- Working in Agile environments & experience driving SLDC/quality/release elements
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of space as a service. From identifying & designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, & improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout & form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 335+ buildings in 20+ countries, & will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.