Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Aetion seeks a Manager, to carry the torch of facilities, vendor management, & internal operations for our New York, Boston, & LA offices This individual will be the main point-of-contact for vendors that service all three offices, & our employees on facility-related matters. You are the kind of individual that is highly organized, a great communicator, detail-oriented, & takes great pride in maintaining a clean, organized & safe space for employees, clients & guests.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Own space management by coordinating with local business leaders & IT to ensure employees have seats to sit, new hire desks are appropriately set-up, any internal moves are coordinated
- Manage & optimize office vendor relationships, e.g. to centralize purchasing & gain efficiencies accordingly
- Manage & track all facilities & office expenditures against the budget
- Receive or pick-up daily mail & shipments & support the process to distribute out to colleagues as needed. Support shipping mail & packages for colleagues, as needed
- Serve as a point-of-contact with property management, housekeeping, & other vendors to ensure we have a clean & productive environment
- Own facilities management including support of new site selection, moves, ticketing system, & related communications
- Oversee, place orders, & restock items from various vendors that service the office (coffee, office supplies, shipping, shredding, etc.)
- Engage & oversee vendors for repairs & maintenance, as needed.
- Collaborate with Finance on regular departmental expense reconciliation by providing receipts or proposals for services in the office
- Partner with Corporate IT to ensure team members are adhering to security protocols
- Implement & maintain office processes, environment / spatial needs, & systems in collaboration with People & IT, e.g., conference room monitor branding, visitor log, mailroom/supply closet
- Triage & route all calls coming into the main phone line, determining appropriate contacts for callers both inside & outside of the company
- Partner with Internal Comms & the People team to ensure all in-office documents, email communications, etc. are on brand & all policies are being adhered to
- Support the coordination of internal entertainment & events such as All Hands meetings, celebrations, & catering
- 3+ years of work experience in a professional setting, ideally in customer service and/or facilities
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent time management skills & an ability to prioritize work
- Excellent problem-solving skills & a knack to think on your feet & be solution oriented
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, experience in an office setting
- Drive & willingness to take initiative on new projects & process improvement
- Reliable team player & willing to support the broader team & organization
- Facilities Management Professional (FMP) or Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) certification
- Experience with international commercial real estate
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meet-ups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the law.