At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way & how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will define the product vision & roadmap tol establish how Splash can advance our connected apps marketplace for both our customers & integration partners.
To be successful, the candidate will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of enterprise integration platforms, connected application marketplaces & API services. With that, they will guide a team in identifying our customers challenges & collaborating with other cross-functional teams to iteratively define, develop & deliver experiences that exceed customer expectations.
- Craft & own the vision for the Splash connected apps marketplace that will host internally developed integrations along with supporting a growing ecosystem of partner developed connected applications.
- Deliver a road-map aligned with achieving that vision while driving customer adoption & satisfaction that drives collaboration with your design & engineering counterparts.
- Conduct market & customer research to understand our core product offering to identify our strengths, weaknesses, & opportunities where an ecosystem of connected applications can support.
- Own the road-map for Splashs internal suite of connectors that support a variety of event programs from marketing, sales & customer success through to recruiting.
- Own the direction of our API platform that enables connected partners to deliver solutions to our customers.
- Partner with Product Marketing to drive adoption of the marketplace with our customers.
- Understand the needs of our customers & gaps within our products that are best fulfilled through a partnership channel. Work closely with our partnerships team to establish these relationships.
- Play a key role at every stage of the product life-cycle, leading the end to end delivery of new products while constantly aligning our goals directly to our users' needs.
- Proactively identify & resolve issues that may impair the organizations ability to meet its strategic, financial & technical goals.
- Leverage data/analytics to make decisions, but know how to make the call when all the data isnt there.
- 5+ years of experience in product management with experience in enterprise SaaS platform environments.
- Experience delivering integration and/or marketplace platforms.
- A deep understanding of API & web based technologies.
- A practitioner of Agile & Lean software development methodologies.
- Knowledgeable of how an enterprise SaaS organization delivers value to a customer. From marketing to sales, implementation to support, renewals & expansions through customer success.
- An understanding of design & design related tools.
- Passion for building innovative products that solve user needs through a deep understanding of the customer & finding product-market fit.
- Keen product intuition & UX sensibilities.
- Excellent leadership & communication skills with a demonstrated ability of building strong cross-functional relationships within an organization.
- Prior experience in a senior product role at a product company. Experience with both administrator & employee experiences a plus.
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at