BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer on-boarding to identify needs & set goals, CSMs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers, & drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Managers are trusted advisers on how to use our product & map it to a customer's specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product & partnership feedback to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have driven value from our solution & have had a delightful experience in the process.
- Experience working with Small to Midsize organizations
- Manage a portfolio of 70-90 customer accounts, all with a prescriptive engagement model to help deliver on our customers goals & expectations
- Build & maintain appropriate relationships with your customer accounts, creating a consistent experience focused on outcomes
- Can drive value-based ongoing engagement to align on customer strategies & business objectives which should align with the BetterCloud solution & internal service offerings
- Committed to customer satisfaction & happiness as measured by NPS
- Expert at juggling competing demands & managing limited time
- Team-oriented as displayed by participating in team meetings & actively engaging over Slack while were virtual
- Hardworking, driven, self-motivated & solutions oriented
- Passionate about technology & building a great company & a great product
- 2+ years of customer success or consultancy experience
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce
- Awareness of best-in-breed SaaS-based technology
- Develop & manage key programs to drive adoption within Corporate Accounts
- Gather & present product feedback & feature requests to appropriate teams within BetterCloud.
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs & actively solve their pain points.
- Act as the liaison between the customer & other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities.
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems & continually drive product adoption
- Negotiate & renew current customer subscriptions
- Partner with sales on upsell opportunities to ensure customer growth
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales & Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product & customer experience
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.