Quidd is building a community for oneof-a-kind expression.
Our mission is to make creators & their creations truly unique. To achieve this, Quidd turns objects of self-expression, like stickers, GIFs, & 3D objects, into limited-edition, rare, & collectible objects, a lot like fashion items in real life.
Quidd has already amassed the worlds largest catalogue of rare digital goods on the planet, featuring the best names in Gen Z & Millennial pop culture, including Marvel, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Rick And Morty, Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, Trolls, Jurassic Park, Frozen, & more. Companies like Disney, Hasbro, & HBO are reaching younger audiences & building new businesses through the Quidd platform.
The Quidd app is available for free on iOS & Android devices. Quidd is backed by Sequoia Capital & based out of New York City.
If you are the right person for the job:
- You think holistically about design: from branding to interface to copy you are always thinking about how everything fits together.
- Youre an expert at creating wireframes & high fidelity prototypes. You can almost use Sketch & prototyping tools in your sleep.
- Youre comfortable working closely with Product leadership to help not just implement but ideate & iterate quickly on potential features.
- You thrive in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Youre not afraid to show your designs to senior executives or the company as a whole & you welcome healthy critique.
- Youre detail-oriented. Youll include the word applesauce in your cover letter because you actually read this far.
- You love getting to know users & running usability tests.
- You have experience with both generative & evaluative testing methodologies.
- You can rapidly iterate, prototype, test & repeat.
You also have:
- 2+ years mobile design experience.
- 4+ years general design experience.
- Contributed significantly to design of mobile applications in the App Store & Play Store.
- A strong grasp of iOS & Android design best practices & constraints.
- Understanding of best practices for designing across mobile, tablet & web.
- A strong design portfolio.
- Excellent communication, organization, & problem solving skills.
- A degree in design, entertainment technology, similar area or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience conducting user testing & using results to positively influence the direction of products.
- Programming experience for mobile.
- Skills in related areas such as illustration, photography, video, & motion graphics.