The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
TheMobility & Immigration Managerwill be primarily responsible for providing day-to-day support & administration to the Global Mobility function, helping facilitate all mobility processes as needed throughout the mobility lifecycle. There will be exposure to short- & long-term transfers, domestic & international relocation, international expatriate assignments, immigration & special global mobility projects to support the growing/changing needs of the business. This person will manage our current mobility process & help to analyze market trends, make changes to offerings, & maintain compliance with all legal requirements.
- Manage & coordinate immigration processes for visa, permanent resident & citizenship applications
- Serve as the main point of contact for candidates & employees who will be relocating for business purposes
- Coordinate the initiation of employee tax, relocation & immigration pre-move counselling sessions
- Serve as the main point of contact for related vendors including council, tax consultants, & relocation service vendors
- Primary point of contact for tax service providers as well as employees with mobility tax compliance questions
- Work closely with equity team to track location through the lifecycle of equity grants for mobile employees; liaise with tax consultants to source equity income & ensure company is withholding appropriate taxes to remain compliant for intermittent stock option exercises, quarterly restricted stock unitvestings, & employee stock purchase plan events
- Working closely with payroll & relocation management company to report imputed income on the employees W-2, as well as to report multi-sourced income & taxes paid on W-2 or non-US equivalent
- Stays current with laws, regulations & procedures governing domestic state-to-state & international mobility, & immigration
- Initiating cost projection calculations withYextvendor of choice as applicable
- 5+ years of global mobility experience or managing international assignments
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with an ability to prioritize multiple projects & deadlines
- Interest in maintaining a culture that puts the employee experience first
- Working understanding of Mobility Tax implications & stock plan equity including stock options, restricted stock units, & employee stock purchase plans
- Strong knowledge of immigrant visa process including H-1B, F-1, TN, J, L-1, O-1 & E-3
- Able to work efficiently with a sense of urgency & possess strong consultative & project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Self-starter with desire to show ownership & commitment to the role
- Tenacity; willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the work done
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.