Squarespace is looking for a passionate & adaptable Marketing Operations Strategist to help us improve how we measure marketing & build our martech stack.
In this role you will partner with marketing channel teams to develop a comprehensive & flexible plan for improving our measurement capabilities while adapting our data & tracking practices for the broader privacy & brand safety landscape. You will also be responsible for contributing to our martech roadmap & working collaboratively across the organization on its implementation.
Ideally you have a strong background in technical marketing & have direct experience with lift testing, attribution models, & managing programmatic/biddable media campaigns. You should be comfortable working with marketing data sets yourself in Excel or Google Sheets, & capable of collaborating with data engineers & data scientists on complex large-scale data problems.
You will be joining a growing team that sits at the intersection of marketing channels, marketing data, & marketing tech, with a focus on providing leverage for Squarespaces Media & Acquisition function. This position reports to the Marketing Operations Team Lead.
- Contribute to marketing technology stack roadmap by defining business use cases, technical requirements, & processes to support marketing team objectives
- Enable channel teams to better measure the impact of their campaigns across all Squarespace product offerings by building new tracking & martech solutions
- Help marketing channel teams adapt to shifting platform & regulatory data landscape by identifying opportunities for new tracking & measurement practices & partnering with data & analytics teams to implement solutions & workarounds
- Collaborate with Data Science & Data Engineering to democratize access to marketing data across stakeholders with a range of technical skills
- Manage Squarespaces data governance & data taxonomy to enable business teams to operate
- Partner with Product & Engineering to continuously identify long-term risks & opportunities to the marketing technology stack
- 4-6 years of demonstrated success in a digital marketing role, preferably with a focus on driving conversions
- Knowledge of paid media channels & platforms, ideally from collaborating with campaign managers
- Knowledge of digital measurement strategies & solutions, as well as the larger digital measurement environment
- Operations-minded, hands-on execution of cross-channel strategies
- Creative & strategic thinker who can proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills & strong work ethic
- Ability to champion ideas & establish a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
- Experience working cross-functionally on complex projects & delivering high-impact work
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.