Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries & we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators & payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year & is now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$200 million in funding, currently employ over 750 employees & have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong & other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products & services for our customers.
Changing the world isnt easy so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, & have the drive to make them happen. We aim to attract, retain & develop people that can bring to life our values:
You can learn more about our culture & how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
At WorldRemit we are all about customer & how we can make sending money to friends, family & loved ones around the world quick & easy. We are looking for passionate people who have care & empathy to help our customers with what they need & provide them with support when they contact us.
- Managing queries regarding to our services & customer account/transaction over the phone, email & live chat
- Advising customers on our products & WorldRemit offers
- Think outside of the box to do everything we can to resolve customer query
- Screening & verifying customers identification
- Reviewing transactions & identifying suspicious activities. Reporting & escalating suspicious activities to the relevant department
- Monitor & make decision on transactions
Summary of required experience & attributes
- Fluent written & spoken English & Spanish
- At least 1-year experience in a Customer Service role
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about helping people & go the extra mile to keep customers happy
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced & changing environment
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, & service delivery focused. Always willing to go that extra mile.
- Ability to take responsibility in challenging situations
- Expertise in multi-tasking
- Flexible & able to work as part of a shift rotation basis (24/7 365 days).