Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the worlds fastest-growing digital advertising & attention analytics companies. Agencies & brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, & optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale & performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, & after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement & targeting.
What We Need
Were looking for a strong operations leader with deep knowledge of advertising marketplace health & excellence, a command of exchange dynamics & economics & a technical background affording the tools to quickly analyze data & identify opportunities that will yield exceptional results. The ideal candidate has a track record of curating & merchandising a marketplace to create differentiation in a crowded market, spearheaded GTM strategies, drives innovative solutions, & stresses excellence in platform operations & achieves actionable outcomes from cross functional teams.
- You will own the business decisions for the Yieldmo Exchange focusing on quality & differentiation, merchandising our marketplace to the world & enabling a winning GTM execution that creates solutions out of products to the global advertising ecosystem
- Own & manage day to day data analysis from a business perspective in order to diagnose issues & identify opportunities to maximize the utilization of our product & stickiness of the exchange
- Responsible for the effective packaging, forecasting, recommending & optimization in order to curate marketplaces that meet the needs of buyers & sellers & adds significant value to the Exchange
- Lead team of operational resources that drive our marketplace to yield exceptional results for all stakeholders, including both marketers & publishers
- Put process, technology & proper org structure in place to effectively monitor the overall health of the exchange & operational excellence (yield management, data analysis, etc) & enable a reasonably accurate forecast of revenue on a daily, monthly, quarterly, & annual basis
- Run both buy side & seller side support operations teams- platform operations, deal optimization & prioritization, unlock first party data opportunities, media planning, client services & DSP partnership relationship support
- Formulate account strategies that center on value creation & articulate value propositions Yieldmo can offer to the clients business to drive outsized revenue growth for both companies
- Partner with upper-third decision makers across your clients to design, iterate, & evolve joint, multi-year roadmaps that address their priorities & challenges
- Lobby for product initiatives & data/technology/supply integrations that can contribute to the success of our clients
- Prioritize Operations requests for new features & bug fixes according to business impact & communicate to Product teams
- Create an operating environment that keeps employees invigorated & informed.
- Recruit & retain a team of direct reports who lead & impact Yieldmo & grow leaders within their own teams
- 10+ years of operations management & technology development in digital advertising.
- Spearhead the performance & optimization strategies & processes used to hit client KPIs, prioritizing retention, & long-term growth.
- Work closely with leaders across the product, data, & business teams to develop product & strategy roadmaps.
- Industry experience is desired, with familiarity in mobile, data-driven marketing, advertising & solutions for marketing.
- You have built an operations culture, including defining processes & systems, yielding consistent delivery of exceptional results
- Proven track record in a customer-facing environment. Ability to leverage your business acumen to assess client needs & drive adoption.
- You have a track record of scaling high performing teams by successfully recruiting top talent
- You have a passion for developing employees & creating an engaging culture
- You rigorously set objectives & measure results, & are a calming influence that motivates your teams to go above & beyond
- Experience managing outsourced vendors
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel, SQL & JAVA exposure
- White glove service to help you upgrade your home office
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each month to fully unplug & recharge
- Work life balance, flexible PTO & competitive compensation packages
- A generous learning stipend & other opportunities for professional development